Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Canopy Tour 6/19

 
     Yesterday was very thrilling. We went to Canopy. One of the most adventurous things I have ever done. Zipping lining on one of the biggest canopy in Central America was truly mind blowing! You have no idea. Since it was my first time ever the experience was ..... I have no words. When we zipped lined through the rainforest, I looked down and all I could see was the breathtaking scenery of the greenery and beautiful rainforest. I wish I could take pictures to show you. But you have to be there to truly experience it. Truly unbelievable.

      Despues de la clase, a group of friends and I wanted to go to the to the jardin de mariposas. After walking about a mile we found out that they were closed. Sad face. Later, our friends wanted to go to the pizzería, but personally I didn't want to. But anyway as the six girls were walking to Santa Elena, the three of us got separated from the group. So, we decide to go the Woods, the souvenir shop to get Taylor a hairbrush. While we were there, we found the other group of boys and we all decided to go to Tree House spontaneously.
If you know me, I love spontaneity. After having a good meal of emplenadas de pollo we went to the supermarket to buy some ice cream since the Heladería was closed.
We were acting like true immature teenagers in the supermarket. Gosh it was so funny.
Later after buying ice cream, we gorged it at the nearest table. We walked home the remainder of the night. It was actually real fun. That event completed my night. Ah. Hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment